SKILLS AUDIT OF THE CENTRAL COAST FOOD / PROCESSING / MANUFACTURING / HOSPITALITY INDUSTRIES
Regional Development Australia (RDA) Central Coast is undertaking a short survey as part of a skills audit to identify the potential opportunities and constraints faced by employers in attracting and recruiting employees with the required skill sets within Central Coast Food / Beverage Processing and Manufacturing and Hospitality industries.
This survey seeks to identify the skills required by local business within these industries to provide some clarity with regard to the skills mix required for business and industry to flourish now and in the next 5 to 10 years.
The survey should take about 15 minutes and will allow RDA Central Coast to work proactively with industry groups and education providers to develop strategies to improve the skills mix on the Central Coast.
Obtaining feedback from businesses is vital to the review process. We would appreciate your taking the time to complete the following survey.
- CO-OP ESTABLISHES TEA INDUSTRY FOR THE CENTRAL COAST.
- INCUBATOR EVENT FUND OPENS FOR CENTRAL COAST .
- SKILLS AUDIT OF THE CENTRAL COAST FOOD / PROCESSING / MANUFACTURING / HOSPITALITY INDUSTRIES.
- KNOW YOUR GOVERNMENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES.
- STRONG, CONFIDENT AND VIBRANT REGIONS A NEW CHARTER FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AUSTRALIA.